My 2010 Favorites: Portraits
Next up for my 2010 Favorites series: Portraits, Children’s Portraits to be specific.
1. Hi Magdalena. This is a favorite because the experience was so awesome. Magdalena crawled into my lap, because she’s that friendly and easy going, and said “Hi!”
2. Lily at the Park. Many things I like about this photo. First of all, I like that it’s in focus, no easy task with a swing at this angle. Second, I like the blue found in the photo. And third, I love the hair.
3. Lucia at the Park. I’m a big fan of kids walking along walls.
4. Ada’s Smile. This baby girl would not stop smiling at me, it was awesome. And [geek alert!] this room was filled with harsh overhead lighting, and I managed to use this giant white kiddie table as a reflector.
5. Deegan Hiding. I like shy kids that hide from the camera.
6. Fetch Me My Cigar. The lucky result of a toddler’s attempt to roll out of his chair and crawl on the ground.
7. Paloma and Chloe. I love their expressions, and their outfits are awesome too.
8. Blue Steel. Derek Zoolander has nothing on these kids.
9. Kai on the Run. I find this photo awesome due to his expression, and the memory of him running like crazy away and then towards us.
10. Lily the Chipmunk. I have a special, special, attachment to this. Oh, and [geek alert!] I definitely thought I had enhanced her eyes when I looked back at this photo, but no, that’s how it was. Go Chipmunks!
And… for a bonus, of course, another photo of Yohan! One of my many favorites of him.